Friday, October 2, 2009

A shoe post

This pair of shoes arrived yesterday from the USA:


I bought them from Endless.com to go with my new cream and black tights, a la Chanel but much cheaper, that should be arriving from England quite soon. Endless won't deliver outside America so I had to get them sent to a friend, who forwarded them to me.

It's always a bit of a risk buying shoes online when you can't return them (well I could, but it'd cost more than the shoes) but these fit perfectly, and are very comfortable. I do hope the tights arrive before the 23rd October, because that's our Labour Weekend and I'm going away and want to wear them. I have to make a new cream skirt before then too. The skirt will come in handy for wearing with a number of other pairs of shoes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment