Thursday, March 12, 2009

Meatloaf, acorns, toadstools, and shoes

Today I have some mini-meatloaf from the freezer, some lasagne/moussaka whatever, tomatoes, squash mash, and capsicum/onion. Pretty much scraping the bottom of the fridge really.


lasagne stuff = 200 Cal
70 g meatloaf = 168 Cal
capsicum/onion = 60 Cal
squash = 60 Cal
tomatoes = 9 Cal

Total = 497 Cal

That's quite a lot, but it needed to be eaten and I dare say I'll survive.

The weather continues to be horrid; I've been having hot water bottles and the heater on in my bedroom at night. We'll probably be sweltering next week though - the weather here is so unpredictable.

Here are some nice autumnal shots from my garden:

My oak tree is having acorns …


… and the toadstools are popping up all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment