Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Same old …

For some reason or other, my camera does not like focusing on my lunches! Usually it's close enough, but today's is blurry.

I have much the same as yesterday, in different proportions. The cottage cheese and tomato fractions have totally disappeared, the okonomiyaki fraction has doubled.



lentil salad = 110 Cal
okonomiyaki = 200 Cal
carrot & parsnip = 60 Cal
chicken = 82 Cal

Total = 452 Cal

And another longish walk into town for exercise. Bought new hair straighteners.

Don't know why I stopped wearing these shoes 16 years or so ago. They're comfortable and I like them.


Maybe they needed polishing, then I forgot why I wasn't wearing them and assumed it was something more serious? They're back in the "wear often" section of the wardrobe now anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment