Monday, May 18, 2009

Cauliflower salad and chestnut balls

Today I am trying out the chestnut stuffing ball things I invented yesterday, and I also have some curried cauliflower salad. Instead of using Watties mixed veg in the salad, I put in some frozen edamame, diced red capsicum, and leftover steamed cabbage. I also have some broccoli and tomatoes. It's colourful and delicious, but a bit low on protein


cauliflower salad = ~200 Cal (mostly from peanuts and peanut butter)
chestnut balls = 120 Cal
broccoli = 15 Cal
tomatoes-= 12 Cal

Total = 347 Cal

And a couple of these make an extra 70 odd Cal:

Mandarins are finally in season, so my office fruit bowl has been filled.

Today's shoes are some rather nice Italian flats I bought in Auckland a few years ago.


They were never trendy, and they never become dated.

No comments:

Post a Comment