Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I will get fat

I had an appointment with an accountant at midday today. On the way back to work I swooped through the supermarket to get some more mandarins, and succumbed to the temptation of a bread roll. Except it turned out to be a whole twist thing and I hadn't used the tongs to pick it up so I had to buy it. Now I'll have to eat it all too (I've eaten about 1/4 of it so far), and it's a delicious cheese and garlic twist - at least 1000 Cal.

And on top of that my lunch is more fattening than usual too because I added some cheese to it for protein.


cauliflower salad = 200 Cal
cheese = 200 Cal
chestnut balls = 120 Cal
carrots = 20 Cal
Craisins = 30 Cal
bread = 300 Cal

Total = far too much. 870 Cal. Eeeek.

It started to rain while I was at the accountants, and while I was in the supermarket the heavens burst. So my shoes today are soaking wet trainers.

No comments:

Post a Comment