Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Crêpes today

I had a yen for crêpes last night, so to prevent myself from totally pigging out I made two of the six into today's lunch. They are filled with broccoli, zucchini, onion, capsicum, mushroom, a little chicken, and some light cheese. They did come to work in my bento box (hence the odd shape), but I removed them so I could microwave them, thus a) making them hot and b) melting the cheese. They are quite scrumptious.


75 g chicken = 160 Cal
zucchini, onion, capsicum, broccoli etc = ~50 Cal
crêpes (1/3 x (1 egg, 2/3 cup flour, 1 cup trim milk, 1 tbsp butter) = 197 Cal
cheese = 150 Cal
roast veges = 100 Cal

Total = 657 Cal. Eeek. Didn't think it'd be that bad.

These shoes were really cheap …


… I bought them because of the colour - I have a cardigan the very same shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment