Thursday, July 2, 2009

'Nother new box, more new boots.

This is another of the boxes I got in my Maki-sponsored shopping spree. I think it is the nicest of them. You can't tell from the photo, but the red flower is glossy and slightly raised, whereas the rest of the box is matt. It's quite a large box, around 700 ml.

I have more custards, tomatoes, roast veges, mushrooms, broccoli, and tonkatsu.


sautéed mushrooms = 30 Cal
broccoli = 10 Cal
roast veges = 80 Cal
spinach custard = 80 Cal
ragu custard = ~100 Cal
30 g tonkatsu = 65 Cal
tomatoes = 6 Cal

Total = 371 Cal. Plus some cashew nuts I bought at the farther away supermarket. It's cold today, and it's also quite windy. A wind-chill factor of at least -4˚. A good thing I have more new boots to wear:


Theey are the $50 ones with which yesterday's came free. Also not leather, also quite comfy, although walking to the farther away supermarket in new boots is perhaps not the wisest thing to do. My little toes are wee bit sore now.

No comments:

Post a Comment