Thursday, July 9, 2009

Okonomiyaki & soup

This is a really piggy lunch, bound to have heaps of calories. Last night I wanted to try out some okonomiyaki mix I had in the pantry so today I have what I didn't eat then, plus some more pea and ham soup. I reheated the okonomiyaki (which could be worse - I had no pork to put on top, so it has shrimps in it instead) on my office panini press, which worked quite well.


pea and ham soup = 260 Cal
okonomiyaki mix = 183 Cal
1/2 egg = 45 Cal
cabbage = 5 Cal
4 shrimps = 10 Cal
2 tsp mayo = 39 Cal
2 tsp okonomiyaki sauce = 10 Cal (assuming similar to ketchup)

Total = 552 Cal. Which is not quite as bad as I was expecting.

Remember these?

Pixie boots - very fashionable in the 80s. Easily became misshapen from treading the heels down as your feet slip out of them when you walk. Really due for the bin I think. Or I could use them for gardening maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment