Monday, July 6, 2009

Paper Chef leftovers

I'm having the leftovers from my Paper Chef entry for lunch today. And I'm using Wolfram Alpha to calculate the calories. Wolfram Alpha is impressive, and becoming more so. It does wonderful things with fractions and DNA sequence and food, and draws great graphs. The more I play with it, the more I like it - I think it will become very useful indeed.


corn fritters = 130 Cal
80 g chicken thigh = 187 Cal
almond dressing = 63 Cal
roast kumara slices = 20 Cal
slivered almonds = 13 Cal
dried fruit = 30 Cal (Wolfram Alpha failed at dried mango and dried papaya, had to use CalorieKing)
greens = 5 Cal

Total = 448 Cal.

This is the last of the four pairs of boots I bought at No1's buy-one-get-one-free sale. They are leather lined with fleecy stuff, were $114, and I got Friday's suede ones free with them.


They have elastic right up the back, so stay snug around my calves. I have fairly thin legs, so sometimes have trouble with boots being too baggy.

No comments:

Post a Comment