Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Week 4, day 2.

Today I'm having one of the steamed curries I made on Sunday, and beans! Last night while wandering around the garden I discovered that my scarlet runner beans had started beaning, so it was beans for dinner last night, and leftover beans today. Scarlet runner beans are just about my favourite vegetable.

I also have the last of the sautéed curry shrimps, some feta, a couple of tomatoes, barley tabbouleh, and mushrooms and zucchini.



Thai steamed curry = 100 Cal
barley, 1/2 cup = 100 Cal
35 g shrimp stir fry = 50 Cal
zucchini and mushroom = 8 Cal
2 cherry tomatoes = 6 Cal
runner beans = 7 Cal
25 g feta = 75 Cal

Total = 346 Cal

And I discovered an unexpected taste sensation - I ended up with a couple of shrimps and a bit of feta left, and ate them together. I would never have thought of combing the two, but it was scrumptious.

No comments:

Post a Comment