Thursday, January 29, 2009

Week 3, day 4.

It seems to be a week for failing at Maki's goals. Today I have no vegetable protein at all, although my bento is pretty thrifty. I'm using up the last of the poached chicken, some shrimps from the freezer, some of the sushi rice I made and froze at the weekend, shredded cabbage, spring onion, and gherkin and pickled jalapeños from the fridge jars I'm trying to empty.

50 g shrimps = 50 Cal
30 g chicken = 63 Cal
rice = 180 Cal
cabbage = 10 Cal
jalapeños = 10 Cal
gherkin = 17 Cal
spring onion = 5 Cal
Eta lite cole slaw dressing = 30 Cal
Pam's lite & free Thousand Island dressing = 20 Cal

Total = 385 Cal.

Not much at all, which is just as well because I have a meeting over coffee at 3. No doubt I'll see something sweet and delicious at the coffee shop and be unable to resist it.

No comments:

Post a Comment