Thursday, June 18, 2009

Omelette

Today I have the spinach and bacon omelette I made last night. It looks a bit mangled, I have to say, partly from being carried to work, but partly bacause I made it in my tamagoyaki pan and the corners didn't cook as well as the rest and were a bit difficult to fold. It's really nice though. The rest of my lunch is much the same as yesterday.


egg = 90 Cal
35 g bacon = 80 Cal
spinach = 5 Cal
tomatoes = 12 Cal
kabocha = 60 Cal
parsnip = 50 Cal
brie = 60 Cal
crumble = ~200 Cal

Total = 557 Cal. Better than yesterday, but not much. It's the apple crumble that's doing it.

I bought a big bag of Cox's Orange Pippins a while back and didn't eat them all. They've gone a bit leathery so I thought I'd better do something with them. Hence apple crumble. I may well be overestimating the calories in it though.

Aren't these shoes gorgeous?


They're another TradeMe purchase, and cost $15. The patent leather is just beginning to look as though it might crack in places, so I think a bit of pampering is called for. It's not as if I'm going to be wearing them daily anyway.

I was very proud of myself today. A pair of shoes I've had my eye on for months was in a sale, down from $200 to $150, and I didn't buy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment